Procedure for Transferring a Manufactured Home Title
- The applicant must possess the most recent valid title.
- The title is submitted to the Wood County Treasurer’s Office (located at One Courthouse Square, 2nd Floor, Bowling Green, OH 43402), either in person or by mail for tax payment verification.
- In order to receive the Treasurer’s stamp, the full year’s tax, including any delinquencies, must be paid in full.
- A conveyance form from the Auditor’s Office must be completed and submitted along with a fee of $1.00 per thousand dollars of the purchase price rounded up to the nearest thousand and a 50 cent transfer fee per title. Upon receipt of this information and fee, the Auditor’s Office will stamp the title.
- A new title may then be obtained from the Wood County Auto Title Office located at the Greenwood Center, 1616 E. Wooster Street, Unit 16, Bowling Green, Ohio.